India is land of thousands of colleges & Universities spread all over the country. Students of India are considered Talented worldwide. But, if they got admissions in the Fake University and Colleges, then there is misguiding path for their careers.
First of all, let us understand What are these Fake College or University mean..?
Fake University in India means that those university or colleges which are not approved by the Government and University Grants Commission or UGC. Many Innocent candidates or students get trapped by these Fake Universities in India and Fake Institution admission scam. The Fake Colleges in UP and Fake University in Delhi are increased.
Check Complete List of Fake Universities in India 2022 declared by UGC:-
Here, we present the full & latest List of Fake Universities in India state-wise:
Fask University in Delhi and Fake College in Delhi :
1. Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
2. United Nations University, Delhi.
3. Vocational University, Delhi.
4. Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
5. ADR-Centric Juridical University, Rajendra Place, New Delhi.
6. Viswakarma Open University for Self-Employment
7. Adhyatmik Vishwavidyalaya (Spiritual University)
8. All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences.
Fake University in Andhra Pradesh:
Christ New Testament Deemed University
Fake University in Karnataka:
Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
Kesarwani Vidyapith, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Fake University in Maharashtra:
Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Fake University in Tamil Nadu:
D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
Fake University in West Bengal:
1. Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata.
2. Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research, Thakurpurkur, Kolkata
Fake University in Uttar Pradesh – Fake College in UP, UP state is at Top in Fake educational network:-
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh.
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh
Nababharat Shiksha Parishad, Anupoorna Bhawan, Shaktinagar, Rourkela.
North Orissa university of agriculture and technology, Odisha
Sree Bodhi Academy of Higher Education
Fask University in Bihar:
Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
About UGC:- University Grants Commission is the government body to manage, control and grant the affiliation to university and colleges in India. According to the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, only a university established by the Central/State/Provincial Act or an institution deemed to be university under Section 3 of the Act is allowed to call themselves as university.
Fact File- These unofficially established university provides Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) degrees in the various subjects and streams. But these degree and certificate are not approved by any state Govt nor by Indian govt. and also the University is not in the University Grants Commission List. They provide Fake Degrees and Duplicate certificates to the students.
As per UGC fake university list 2022 – Most of Fake Universities in India and the Fake Institutes in India 2022 are just sign-boards or one-room ‘colleges’ without accreditation. They are trying to survive by fake admissions, fees etc. Some of Fake colleges in Delhi and many illegal colleges in India are providing degrees and certificates to the students who haven’t passed the school education.
For more details- Click Here ➡ www.ugc.ac.in
Stay Connected with IndiaResults.com for all exams and Results news.
Subscribe with us via email & Follow us on Facebook for updated news.