Rajasthan Public Service Commission is situated in Ajmer city, Rajasthan. Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts exams for Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S) through exams of RAS, RPS and RTS. It is widely known as RPSC. Also, RPSC is responsible for recruitment for various Govt. Dept. including Rajasthan education department recruitment 2015 etc. The RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2015 is announced for more than 13,750 posts in the State of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan state government released the notification for Teacher vacancies. Check Details for Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2015 is available now. The announcement notification is available on its official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Education minister of Rajasthan declares posts for interested and deserving job seekers.
More information for RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2015:
The RPSC Commission devices the mode of selection for Rajasthan Teachers Recruitment 2015 and RPSC online form for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teachers job fixed criteria for selection to posts, as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission and also mentioned at the official website. At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only 3 of the 22 areas viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner.
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Rajasthan Teachers|
|No. of Vacancy 2015||13750 posts|
|Last Date for Online Application:||23rd November 2015|
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written exam & Interview process.
- Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Online and Offline Mode.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through RPSC website.
- Category: Any Candidate elongs to general category or reserved categories viz. SC, ST, BC, OBC, SBC can submit RPSC application form for particular category of posts.
- Age Limit is 21 to 42 years with category wise relaxations.
[Refer the notification for complete details on the Age relaxations as per govt. rules.]
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate or Post Graduate in specific subjects in which he/she applied for Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher vacancy 2015.
For all Details of Jobs in Rajasthan: Stay tuned with IndiaResults website.
Subscribe via email for all exams details, Results and education News in India.
[subscribe2]Similar Searches: Rajasthan, rpsc 1st grade teacher vacancy 2015, RPSC Teachers Jobs 2015