Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test (MP PET) Result 2014

Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test is known as MP PET in short and it is the competition exam that is being conducted every year as a state level examination. MP PET Result 2014 will be published after the examination conducted. This test is organized by the Vyapam Board for Admission to Engineering Colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The examinations of this test are being conducted by Vyapam since the year of 1981. Now at present, this exam is replaced by JEE or Joint Entrance Examination from this year.

Check MP PET Results 2014 at IndiaResults.com:

http://madhya-pradesh.indiaresults.com/

MP PET test is being held for admission in different courses as graduation level programs. It includes B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering), B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. in Agricultural & honors etc.MP PET Exam Results 2014 is going to be announced. For this test, candidates should be passed or appeared in the 12th class at Madhya Pradesh Board or its equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.The age limit is also defined. No candidates with more than 21 years can appear in this exam.

Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test (MP PET) Result 2014 at IndiaResults.com

IndiaResults.com publishes Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test Result at its own site. For the students of MP state, there are 90% seats are reserved in the government colleges and remaining 10% seats are reserved for other state and NRI candidates. The paper includes 200 questions and exam duration is 180 minutes (3 hours). Each question carries 4 marks for right answer and there is no negative marking. For the candidates who want to take admission in B.Arch. course, have to appear in aptitude test also.

Name Wise MP Pre Engineering Test Result at IndiaResults.com

Get your MP PET Results 2014 either enter your roll number or enter the name of specific person whose result you want to check at IndiaResults.com. There are many centers where test of Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance is being held. They are Balaghat, Chhatarpur, Dhar, Guna, Indore, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ujjain etc.

Similar Searches: Madhya Pradesh

About Saurabh Agarwal

Mr. Saurabh Agarwal is currently a Founding editor for IndiaResults.com. He is having more than 15 years of experience in blogging. A blogger by ideas, an entrepreneur by choice and a techno by preference.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>