Latest Update: Gate 2016 registration started from 1st September 2016 .!!
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India exam conducted for admissions to various post-graduate programs in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s). GATE is the most prestigious Competitive exam held in Indian sub-continent. and jobs in top PSU’s in India. As per the official updates, GATE application form 2016 released on 1st September 2016. Candidates can visit IndiaResults.com for the accurate update with all necessary details on Gate exams.
According to the GATE 2016 exam date, the exam will be conducted in the month of January and February 2016. GATE Exam is considered as the toughest competitive for the Graduates. Gate 2016 online application form made available now at gate.iisc.ernet.in. All the participating candidates can get the Gate 2016 admit card, after the Registration process is completed.
More Details on GATE 2016 exam and GOAPS 2016:
Gate 2016 dates to Remember:
- The Gate application process starts on Tuesday, 1st September 2015 at 00:00 hrs.
- The Gate online application last date for submission is 1st October 2015 at 23:59 hrs
- Availability of Gate Admit Card 2016 from 17th December 2016.
- GATE 2016 Online Examination dates: From 30th Jan 2016 to 7th Feb 2016.Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016 Paper pattern:
This gate exam 2016 is scheduled to organized in two sessions. As per the Gate test papers codes for various subjects streams and Engineering Branches like ECE, EE, ME, Civil,CS/IT, MCA, MSc., Architecture and Pharmacy etc. This Gate test 2016 is a Computer-based standardized test with a highly secure process.
Gate 2016 Organizing Institute:
GATE is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IIS) on behalf of IIT’s (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee). This is monitered by National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Gate exam 2016 is important for jobs in PSU’s:
The Public Sector Undertaking PSU’s are also consider Gate Scores to fill-up their vacancies through Gate 2016 Recruitments. Also, most of the top PSU’s in India recruits the engineers by using Valid Gate Score 2016.
All participating candidates can check or Download the GATE admit card 2016 is also available on official web page. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) organized at many test centers on the national level. This is the entrance test for admissions in PG courses in top colleges of India. This purpose of this exam is to test the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science.
Important Points to Check for GATE 2016:
- Hard copy of Gate form submissions is not required. All applications are made online on GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) website.
- Fees Payments for GATE 2016 Fees are to be made through SBI I-collect, Axis Bank I-Connect, e-challan facilities or debit cards/credit cards/netbanking.
- Students can use the non-programmable calculator for the GATE 2016.
- The Validity of GATE Scores has now been increased from 2 years to 3 years
- The Gate test series are available online to prepare accordingly.
Students have to undergo special Biometric screening during exam.
Check the Gate 2016 exam updates, Admit card at Indiaresults:
Indiaresults.com is a no.1 exam results portal in India. We publish all the results for Board, Universities and Competitive exam at our website. The GATE 2016 details are available at our dedicated page for Gate. Stay connected at IndiaResults for further notifications and Gate cut-off 2016 updates regarding GATE exam.
For GATE paper 2016 and all details,Click the link below
Subscribe with us to get instant Updates for GATE & other competitive exam in India: